- Classification and collection of waste and solid waste.
- Loading, transport and storage.
- Cleaning and maintenance of storage areas.
- Purchase of surplus material.
- Dismantling and dismantling of plants, equipment and installations.
- Advice in the area of preservation and environmental conservation.
- Secondary material smelting can meet specific requirements or mother alloys.
Types of buying and selling materials:
The different types of scrap ferrous and non ferrous metals that are bought and sold in Scrap World Trading, C.A are:
- Battery scrap.